Feral wolfs meat incidents

Friday, March 18

WROTE THIS ONE AFTER THE ONE BELOW IT SO READ THAT ONE FIRST ITS IMPORTANT


SO wheels aint dead well frisbee doesnt think she is and neither do i. I was cleaning up the ragezone after dishes knocked out old man yams last night and I hear digging sounds. So i go outside to look and what do I see? Wheels chair sitting in the middle of the grounds. I could very vageuly make out her tiny frame and was unsure at first who it was I was looking at. I yelled WHEELS IS THAT YOU? And a deep manly voice responded with yes so I let the phantom wheels pass me on by. She put a curse on that chair so Im not getting in the way but here is how I knew it was her so that when people ask me they can just read this instead:

It had those little christmas tree lights on the back of it; the ones that burned Wheels several times but we werent allowed to take them off because it reminded the residents of christmas. We tried to do that one time exactly, and we near had a massacre on our hands it's amazing anyone lived to tell that tale. God rest the souls of the fallen in the great March Christmas Tree Light Fire Riots (i tried to save you jenks, i really did please stop haunting my children!!!)

It had that flashlight in the middle that pointed straight up; the one that wheels used to pretend she was driving it with even though she was mostly just sitting in the middle of a room or staircase to this day i dont know how she got into that staircase or the elevator shaft but thank god we found her in time. she also used this to tell spooky stories as it would always shine on her face at all times as per Grapes' request.

finally it was dragging wheels' signature "draggin' caps" hubcap the one that said HOT BITCH in fake diamonds. I dont know how she got hold of this but I cant say I miss the sound of it grinding on the floors or the scuffmarks, and I never had the heart to ask her where was the other one? she always used plural when referring to this thing (it was her prized possession i think) but there was only one and it was somehow dragging by a piece of a chain link fence but i never asked her about it i wish I did now.

Anyway I dont know where wheels was going and i dont know if i want to know but what i do know is someone must be in grave danger for wheels to go driving down the street like that.

later frisbee told me that the ancient texts (the anxient texts are just scribbles on the floor and every time he scribbles i need to wash it away and every time he screams and cries as if i have just taken his newborn babby and fed it to the wolves but i always tell him theres no wolves here) anyway he said the ancient texts say that this means 2012 coming and we need to prepare. I trust him as far as I can throw him (4 feet) and with good reason but hes never wrong he even was right about how last weeks ragezone would turn into a bloodbath SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment