Feral wolfs meat incidents

Friday, March 18

A memory flood tsunami (bad taste? sorry)

I remember my most fondest eldery. He was a proud old (very very old) man. He had fought in the great war and he said he killed thirteen krauts. I believed him because there was one time when the homless man was running through the halls screaming about ghosts and this elderly old aged man comes and hits him with his dinner plate. well homeless man gobbled that food right up ill tell you that right now; I aint never seen a homeless man eat so fast in all my years. he ate so fast he began to choke i thought he was going to die have you ever watched a man die i have. well i thought i was going to because the homelss guy was choking up a STORM and then the olds we thought were dead began to moan since they didnt like the commotion and. I kind of sat there thinking how I might have a zombie attack on my hands and I was poorly prepared for a zombie attack and held onto my mop a little closer as I shuffled behind wheels (a nice old lady).

Well the kraut killer started yelling something and flailing his arms around like a madman turns out he was sayin "ONLY DEAD KRAUTS!" I think he meant to say something else but this man didnt exactly have all of his faculties if you know what I mean? It was actually pretty frightening. I told wheels to not worry though since there wont be any zobies (I told her earlier there might be zombies and gave her a mop) but she was dead because of the fear of the possibilities I guess. In hindsight (20/20) it was all pretty ridiculous but at the time I was scared and when you get scared a man starts to think weird thoughts and some men die. But I guess thats why they call it the circle of life!!!!!!!


MISS YA WHEELS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment