Feral wolfs meat incidents

Sunday, May 1

Barbed Wire Baby

In keeping with the thoughts of my last update, I've been thinking pretty hard about the baby armor since it might be my only hope to get out of this place as a human and not a shadow. The gunfire I was talking about was actually a band of survivors shooting out the windows at the shadows. Needless to say, the entire Eastern Wing had to be closed off and has been renamed, "The Wing of Pestilence." I thought it was a nice touch I spent all day etching that into the wall in remembrance of their great FOOLISH sacrifice. Foolish kids what do you think was going to happen? But death is serious and under no circumstances should it ever be made fun of so let's get back to my baby armor.

The shadows seem to avoid the old people like the plague. Here are my theories:
1. The spirits know the old people will soon be joining them and thus do not desire to spend precious spirit energy on these people.
2. The spirits fear the old people; worrying (as I often do) that they will suck the spiritual energy from right out of their etheral forms (or in my case, my youth.)
3. The old people and the spirits are one and the same.
4. The old people actually control the spirits.
5. The spirits plan on using the old people as their very own "Shield Ring" tm, and will proceed to address the National Guard at any time using my own stratagems.
6. This is all a dream concocted by the old people using their vast mental powers gained only through long pointless lives spent arguing with others who hold opposing views (particularly about religion related themes) and now they render their unholy punishment upon us.

Considering these possible (probable) facts, I have decided to allow the spirits to use the elderly as their own shield ring. I have decided to instead use as many babies. I think that if i try to steal the old people the spirits will become enraged for they are related to the old people in some fashion (be it they are the old people, or they simply need the old people these are all relations.) But the spirits seem to not care too much about the children, so I plan on snatching the kids and using them as my own shield wall. The spirits will still probably be super pissed, but not quite as pissed as if i were to take their precious slaves (that's what the old people might as well be in my humble opinion)

Anyway, if i strap barbed wire to the feet of these babies, that will probably cut them pretty bad. Now normally I wouldnt even consider such a thing, but these are difficult times, and it just seems to make most sense that the parts of these kids that they wont really ever care about gets cut up super bad. So, knives in the hands and barbed wire on the feet.

CAN THESE SMALL BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN NOT SIMPLY WEAR SHOES TO PROTECT THEIR SUPPLE FLESH? IF THE MATERIAL IS OF SUFFICIENT QUALITY, PERHAPS THIS FORM OF FOOT ARMOR MIGHT  PREVENT COUNTER KNIFE ATTACKS, YES?

NO FRISBEE GOD DAMN YOU LUNATIC GO BACK TO THE P WING AND KEEP GUARD AGAINST THE SHADOWS!

MALEFICARUM.

GET OVER IT CHUMP!

Sorry folks, we got this new computer well I got this new computer, and it has this weird voice recognition technology and it types whatever is said around you I didn't know that it was on sorry about that; that was frisbee crying about something again I don't know what I don't even care to scroll up and read it for that would be somewhat respectful, and I have no respect for men such as he.

No, I can't let them use shoes that defeats the entire purpose this is war and we all have to make sacrifices, Frisbee, and I pray that history remembers this blog so everyone can see how foolish you are you fill me with seething disappointment I am sorry to have ever made you. I didn't say that out loud, I typed that so frisbee can read it in the future if he is so inclined (he had better be if he knows what's good for you)

ANyway, no one is gonna shoot at a man covered in babies right? Still no pictures cuz I need to keep these kids identities secret, at least until i have no use for them

No comments:

Post a Comment