Feral wolfs meat incidents

Wednesday, September 12

HOYS R US



SO HOYO THERE FOLKS ITS ME AGAIN, BACK FROM MY LATE BIRTHDAY VACATION I WENT TO THE CITY AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY DO THINGS A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT THERE, TO THE POINT OF BEING ALIENATING. I DO NOT WISH TO RECOUNT MY NIGHTMARISH STORIES OF THERE BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS: GUMBO THE CLOUD CLOWN I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOUR CLOWN CLOUD WAS UNIMPRESSIVE AND I STILL CANT ACCESS MY DATA I DELETED THAT DATA FROM MY COMPUTER BECAUSE I FIGURED IT WAS SAFE IN THE CLOWN CLOUD AND NOW ITS ALL GONE BUT I DO HAVE SEVERAL .GIFS OF CLOWNS DOING CLOWN THINGS  AND WHILE THESE ARE HUMOURUS GIFS AND GIVE ME SEVERAL MOMENTS OF ENTERTAINMENT THEY CAN NOT REPLACE MY DATA SO I AM WILLING TO DEMAND ONLY 97% OF MY MONEY BACK DUE TO THE ENJOYMENT I GOT FROM YOUR GIFS. I WILL CONTACT THE BBB WITHOUT WARNING OR NOTICE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, CLOWN.
Anyway we got some new people in and boy do I take personal offense to every single one of them. It was okay at first, new faces and all that but then one of them started to rub me the wrong way and theyre all related so in the ways of my ancestors I ending up hating them all because my hero once said that we hate what we fear and we fear what we hate but in this case I don’t fear them anymore since ive found theyre harmless like small children and they act like them too so I don’t fear them I just hate them and yet I find that I am oddly drawn to them like a moth to the flames
It all started with this man named Mitch. Mitch Hoy. His name will forever haunt my dreams, and I had a dream last night where wheels came wheelin’ from the dark and scooted up to me with a spooked look on her face and with her big black eyes she jumped up out of the chair and grapped my shoulders and yelled MITCH HOY. She then took off and jumped over the canyon in my dreams, and mid way over the canyon hole she paused in mid air and spun around and screeched MITCH HOY again and flew off like a witch and the wheels turned into a bunch of snakes These are now my dreams.
Anyway im a pretty sociable feelow so I tried to talk to mitch to put an end to the madness before it got any worse (I had the dreams since the first day I met him and then I talked to him the second day), and he didn’t respond he didn’t even look at me he just looked at his lunch table deep in thought so I thought this was pretty weird. The dreams carried on, and the snakes eventually all had little prison tattoos on them saying TUNNEL HOY’S and some of them even had his hair on their snake heads and it wasn’t long before I had had enough. So, I talked to him again.

And he ignored me again. This sent me off real bad, but I didn’t want to anger his 35 family members who I forgot to mention are also now residents here and they were all sitting there but they all talked to each other so that ws fine and some even made eye contact and I said WHAT IM TRYING TO TALK TO MITCH HAVENT YOU EVERY TRIED IT WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HES YOUR FAMILY NOT MINE and stormed off. So I had to go to grisbee and he did a little detective work for me and found out that mitch doesn’t talk to anyone not even his girlfriend. After I got over the anger and jealously of how this chump can get a girlfriend and I cant even though Ive hit on ever woman in this place, I started forming my plans. Grisbee saw that planning look on my face and begged me to stop but I kicked him out of here and onto the street and I haven’t seen him since and that’s what he gets for assosciating with that hoy man. Unacceptable.

I hits the books that I had back in college so I learned that sometimes people stop talking after a traumatic event well ill give him trauma, I thought, and from that moment on I made it my holy war that I would break that dream invader and I would force him to break his silent oath and I would teach him and everyone in here who is the boss when I speak to you, you listen and speak back if I tell you to do so you don’t invade my dreams and get away with it. Even if you don’t have the powers to invade my dreams you still get out of them or youre paying the price.

Now by this point, mitch was somehow a pretty popular guy, and due to the tourbus that has been stopping by here every Thursday screaming, “THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE DJ AM WAS KILLED THE MURDERE IS STILL AT LARGE!” people around here have been a little suspicious of me even though I’ve been cleared of all crimes so I had to get creative, and with grisbee gone here we had the truets best gift from god and that is a scapegoat and a plan which was really appreciated because I was doing poorly in the polls versus mitch.
I started small, leaving a few pieces of paper with some words on them stuck to the walls talking about “dream invaders” just to let him know that it had started and that he had a chance to knock it off and it could end right there. Of course he didn’t. so then I started calling him out saying, “break the oath, mitch” and when that didn’t work and I got really mad, I decided to go all the way and say, “MITCH HOY, YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR” and taped that one up all over the place and I mean all over the place; couldn’t get mashed potaters without seeing that three times and I had it taped to all the tvs and tables and even wheels, whom was a true friend because when anyone would try to take it from her chair she would scoot around in a circle and smack that broom I once gave her to fight zombies on the floor real bad and then take off down the hall.

Still my plan wasn’t working, so I had to resort to something else Drastic measures and drastic men and in war, even the innocent are guilty of warcrimes. So I set out to hunt the innocent- the ones he loved. Now I know from the movies that people don’t like it when people go after their loved ones, and no one else likes it either aside from the bad guy who seems to get a pretty good kick out of it but I would remind you that this is not a movie and mitch is the bad guy here and he was hurting me through his oath and its honourable for a man to get revenge when he has been slighted in this way this isn’t a movie so grow up and learn some lessons before you come and j udge me otherwise I wont help you when someone comes and hurts your heart and you want revenge on them.
Since things had by this point reached an all time low I decided to not mess around anymore and that I wouldn’t spare his family even the slightest bit of dignity for they hadn’t spared the slightest bit of mine because they always sided with mitch, which I can understand that  blood ties are strongest bonds but when youre wrong youre wrong and mitch is wrong so anyone who defends him is also wrong and that means his family. And I know I keep bringing up his family but that’s because everyone got mad at me because I did this but you know what? Its their fault, yell at them for being idiots don’t yell at me for going through all this trouble and pain to bring mitch down when he is CLEARLY WRONG.  Grapes called me petty I said thanks for the compliment but then he said “I did not say pretty” and so I looked it up and lets just say grapes hasn’t eaten in a week, if you catch the drift.









So I went and dove head first into that most personal of subjects: sex, and whoo boy. I think that pictures are worth more words than words so ill post the pictures (at least the ones that I had saved on my flash drive so I could turn all computer wallpapers into these pictures; a lot of the other ones were lost in the clown clud give me my money back, bozo!)








Anyway, after I did all of this a lot of people got really mad, and the hoys threatened to call the police and all kinds of stuff but I told them grisbee did it and I guess they just didn’t know what to believe. Anyway I didn’t get in trouble but I did find out after mitch hoy left for greener pastures that he was deaf and blind so sorry about that mitch. Before he left MY BOSS threw a “sorry about that Mitch” party and anywayThe people who always sat around him were Mexicans not Asians as I later would find out so they weren’t his family but they did say some nice things about him. ALSO his troll whore wife got up and said some things but then she also brought her husband up there with her and I thought she was cheating at on mitch at first but she was just Mitch’s caregiver her last name was Krupts not Hoy sorry Kathy! 





MITCH HOY IS MARRIED TO A TROLL TREE SEXING WHORE 




MITCH HOY
YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR


 


No comments:

Post a Comment