Feral wolfs meat incidents

Friday, February 24

KIBBLES OVER SYRIA

Hey folks this is an emergency post, Syria needs your help. As you might now, things in Syria aren't going to well and lots of people are put into a very difficult spots. I'm not a military minded man, so I can't just pick up my BB gun and go over and show them Syrians a thing or two about how to fight and show them stealthwerks tactics (if you are Syrian or any other type of person please feel free to use my previous stealthwerks tips as your country spirals uncontrollably into civil war as the great UN stands by and watches the horror with naught but an disinterested glare but please be honest about it and give the credits where they are do thank you and also remember that they might be dangerous to you as you have not undergone the intense trainings YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED; I WILL NOT UPDATE NEW STEALTHWERKS TIPS AT THIS TIME I AM SORRY THANK YOU)

aNY how, I think it's time to try and reinstate the kibbles drive. Even though last time was a devastating failure, I said we'd get em next time well this is next time and the world needs your kibbles. I have an old (he's very old) friend who flew a crop duster once. Well I've been hard at work making my own crop duster fleet. That's not going too well because no one around here even has any kind of engineering degree or even a degree in math and most of us don't have a degree at all; also there is the metal shortage still going on because the homeless people out back have baried it all and are now camping out on top of that precious man-made metal deposit LOOK IM SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING PLEASE LET THE PAST BE THE PAST AND LET ME DIG UP THE METAL SHEETS PLEASE. They also have stolen all of the mining picks so now the Twilight Undermine can't function and everyon'es on strike and I honestly am at my wits end about that. OTher than these issues it is going well and we have one cropduster. So now I just n eed your kibbles and bits, so we can load up that plane with tonnes of kibbes and one dusty old man and send him off to Syria to drop off some emergency care kibble packages to those who need it most.

Need FREE kibbles? Here you go!
http://www.freekibble.com/default.asp
Sned Syria your kibbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment